Monday, April 13, 2009

Whose Birthday is it?

This past week they boys and I drove to Houston and spent all week with the Weisbruch family. They are some of Nate and Ben's best little friends. Brian and I knew Lindsey and Adam through lifeteen in high school. Delaney their oldest daughter is about 5 Months older than Nate and Patrick their oldest son is about 6 Months younger than Nate and about a year older than Benny. Anyways, we became good mama friends when Lindsey brought us dinners a few weeks before Nate was born. She has been a wonderful friend to me, I keep telling her I really need to find a "Mama Lindsey" in California. She installed all my car seats and put together many of my baby items. I am constantly calling her for "Mommy advice"! Thank you Lindsey for your friendship, we miss all of you very much.

Since we did not get to celebrate all the kids Birthdays together we decided to have one big birthday bash during our visit. It was not really close to any of the children's birthdays, but that made it even more special.

Fireman Ben enjoying his cake.
Little "Pat Pat" as we call him
Nate's Best Friend Laney




No comments:

Post a Comment