Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lindsay's Getting Married

My pretty pretty friend Lindsay Aldon "or Alton she is sometimes called" that is getting married this July. She and I became really good friends at A&M my junior year. We started the Catholic Sorority together at St. Mary's. She is an amazing person and a wonderful friend. I look up to her in so many ways. Brian was also roommates with her husband "to be" Andy. We did not introduce them.... too bad that would make a great blog story. They are such a sweet couple and we are so excited for them! They are going to be the Godparents of our third born when the time comes (we are just planning ahead this time ;) Doesn't she look adorable in her apron!

Lindsay and I at the shower on Sunday.

Opening her really cool crock pot. It does all sorts of really neat-o things that of course my non-culinary mind could not comprehend, but she was in love with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment