Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mrs. Mikey P

This past weekend one of my best friends Rachel got Married. Her wedding was amazing!! We are so grateful that we got to be a part of her special day! I have been friends with Rachel for about eleven years. Brian and I went to high school with her and her new husband Mike. We are so happy for them! Congratulations!!! The new Mr. and Mrs. Mikey P
A few nights before the wedding Nate and I went over to the William's to help with some wedding tasks. Nate's job was entertainment. He sang some good country tunes. The ring bearer and the bride preparing for their big day.
Nate liked to remind us "that this is not a real guitar"
Rachel found some great accessories.
Most of these pictures besides this one (since she is featured) were taken by my dear friend Lindsey Fusch. She is a very talented photographer, I am calling her business LindseyLee Photography:) She was Rachel's Matron of Honor. She is awesome, Lindsay can do anything! I was the assistant to the assistant.
Karen and Myers at the Rehearsal Dinner
My Best High school friends: Amy, Lindsey, and Rach
Rachel's College Friends, who were sooo fun!
Cute pic of Amy
Amy and I at Perkins Chapel
Rachel's garters... The pink and white one is the Pretty Pretty Princess garter I wore in my wedding and 5 of our friends have worn since.
What a beautiful Bride
Nate ran down the aisle, it was sooo funny. He did a great job.
Aunt E and Nano
The bridesmaids at the reception which was held at the Adolphus. It was beautiful.
Rachel's mom made all of our dresses, they were gorgeous.
Mexico Mission Trip 1999
Rachel and Her Mom.
Rachel's Parents
I loved the cake and the flower, and everything for that matter!
One of my favorite pictures.... Mr. Blake Fusch drinking a little of Nate's "Pri Sun"
Erin, Nate, Amy, Epat, Linz, Rachel, and Meredith
My college roomies (short one)

Nate danced all night! Nate Nate loves Rachel.
Nate doing his favorite dance move with Chris. Benny slept pretty much the whole reception in a stroller at the MiMi and PaPa's Table.
Juee, Benny, Nate, and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment