Monday, April 13, 2009

Double Header

Two showers in one day, sooo much fun!!!! In the morning we hosted a tea party shower for my sister-in-law Brianna and in the evening a country couples shower for my friends Lindsay and Andy. (These were on Saturday April 4th, I am a little behind things have been very busy)

Brianna and Matthew " Robben"
I am so thankful to have this time back in Texas so I can share this special time with my sister-in-law Brianna.
The Bride's Family
The Hostesses with the Bride-to-beMatthew's Family Heather and Baby "Wiley"
Grandma Sue, Heather, and Baby "Wiley"
Quin (Brianna's Cousin) , his favorite part of the shower was playing in the garden.
Cathrine Brianna's Cousin and her beautiful flower girl.



Lindsay and Andy "Reinberg"

They adorable couple, I publicly apologize for all the name misspelling.

Nate helped them open their gifts. Several of the gifts he ran away with before they could see what it was... hahaha. They were so sweet to let him help.

Who is more likely to send something back at a restaurant? hmm lets think about that :)
Let us not forget to play beer pong (one of the most popular shower games)!

Don't these look like shoes that were designed for beer pong?

The cute couple with the hostesses








No comments:

Post a Comment