Monday, April 13, 2009

Road Trip...

More pictures from our Houston Trip! The boys were great on the road. I was very proud we only had to stop once each way in buffalo. I usually have to stop more than that when I go alone, due to my diet coke addiction. All the kids play so well together! It was interesting to see five kids under the age of three all in the same house. There was not a boring moment!

Pictured: Delaney, Nate, and Pat Pat the first day we got there. Delaney and Nate gave each other the biggest hug and she told Nate "We missed you so much". It was sooooo cute. They were all just bursting with excitement!

Lindsey with Benny and Baby NOLAN.

Laney is adorable! She was so excited to talk to me when we got there she wanted me to come see her room and chat with her on her bed. It was fun having a little girl talk, I am used to the boy grunts hahahha.


The babies taken a bath.
Nate and Baby "Nolan"
Baby Nolan is such a little trooper. He loves watching all the kids play. He is just so content to sit in his seat and let the kids entertain him. He is 3 Months old and 18lbs, he is going to be a little athlete. We loved getting to meet their newest addition, what a sweetheart!
Benny loved Pat Pat and Laney's Train Table! Pat Pat is so easy going. He shared his toys so well and put up with Nate bugging him. What a good boy!
One night of the trip we drove down the road (yes my only two friends in Houston live on the same street, very weird) to see my college roomie, Sheena and her husband Guy. We had dinner with them and took the boys to the park. Guy and Nate spent half the night creating an attack plan for the "boggie man". Thanks to Guy Nate is still talking about "BOGGIE" hahaha. It was great to see both of you!! I can't wait till we live closer :) Hopefully Sheena is coming to visit us in California this summer YEA!


No comments:

Post a Comment