Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It Is A BOY!!!!!

We are very excited to announce that Mr. Pumpkin is a BOY!!!!! I have been calling him a boy all along, I just wasn't sure if I was doing this because that is all I know or if I really felt like it was a boy. Luckily we were correct in calling him a MR. We are all thrilled and can't wait to meet the little guy. They said he looked great...and boy was he active.


So I am preparing for...............
3 boys to Love on
Tackle piles of 3 boys
Keeping track of 3 pairs of cowboy boots
Lots of running
Lots of climbing
Playing with Trains
Brotherly Love
Matchy Matchy outfits as long as they will let me
3 boys in High School sports
3 boys in College
3 weddings I do not have to pay for

Last but not least being the pretty pretty princess of my house...filled with four boys ;)

4 comments:

  1. Erin- SO exciting! 3 boys... what a dream. :)You're such a great mom, those boys are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so excited baby fusch will have not one, not two but THREE nickell options for prom 2028. you will always be the pretty pretty princess of your house! can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Erin, that is so exciting! Another adorable Nickell baby! =) We can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete