Friday, December 18, 2009

Newport Boat Parade

Wednesday our friends the Helmars took us out on their boat to see the Newport Beach boat Parade. The boats looked incredible and all the homes off the water were just fabulous! It is amazing to me how well the boats are decorated!! The kids had a great time too. Nate loves riding in the boat and he was really interested in seeing all the Christmas lights. Benny was a little more interested in ....WHY he had to wear a winter jacket and a life jacket....not his idea of a good time. Once I took his big coat off he had much more fun.
Thanks for a great evening!
Some of the homes and boats we got to see
All the kids in the back of the boat...so I didn't get one of them all smiling but I took several so I think someone is smiling in each one....Does this count????

No comments:

Post a Comment