Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Going Bonkers Playdate

I Sure wish we had a Bonkers out in Cali!

Last week we met some good friends and their kiddos at Going Bonkers in Lewisville. This is one of Nate's most favorite places! Ben really has so much fun too :) It was amazing to see how much more they could do and the confidence gained since we were there in April. We had so much fun with our friends. We miss you all.

My Godson NOAH
Delaney wanted some money for Candy...I told her to check the ATM.
She asked "Miss Erin do you have a card" lol


Let me help you put your shoes on Shae
The slides are sooo fun, I think I get just as excited as the kiddos
Noah, Nate, and Delaney....three peas in a pod...or a hammock

Benny and Shae flirting a little bit
Climb Patrick Climb!
Delaney greeted Nate with a big hug
We went to Chick-fila with the Kulles before Bonkers and Noah got into a little ketchup...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment