Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Burrr...it is cold outside

Last week while we were staying at Juee and PopPop's house, Nate decided it was "winter outside". We he woke up first thing in the morning he told me he needed his "hat and mittens". I asked him "why" and he said "because it is winter outside". So I went along with the idea and rounded up clothing to protect him for the 100 degree blizzard he would face in the backyard. We had such a great time pretending it was cold....after we ventured to the backyard he thought we should try the front yard. He told me it would be colder in the front yard :)
I guess this winter we should take a trip to the mountains and show these Texas/California boys some REAL winter! Although I don't really feel guilty depriving them... but what can I say, I like the heat ;)

1 comment: