Tuesday, May 5, 2009

O the funny things kids do....

Since returning to California I think Nate has worn his "SANTA SUIT" 10 out of the 14 days. He must have really missed this outfit. I personally do not think it is worth fighting him about it so he has paraded all around town in costume. The other kids at the park love it, everyone says "Say hi to Santa" or "Look there is Santa". Nate loves everyone calling him Santa. He also must wear the Santa shoes and the Santa hat. HO HO HO Merry Christmas.... in May.

The boys missed their horses.
Country Santa

The boys have also been doing a bit of climbing since we have returned. Let me just say Ben's skills have improved. Now I will be twice as busy.
Climbing the counter......no chair needed

Ben's New favorite "the kitchen table". I can remember when Nate was about 18 Months I would put the chairs in the garage, will not really work this time.



I know what you are thinking...... yes we do time out :)

Another something we have tried this week for the first time is......wearing flotation devices to swim in the ball pit. I am glad they value their life and want to take precautions.

Nate decided he wanted to wear his life jacket and flotation suit at the same time. He sported them around the house all afternoon. Then he decided to go for a swim in the ball pit.

3 comments:

  1. These are the CUTEST pictures ever!! Sooo funny, Erin! You are one busy mama...now I know what to expect from our little boy in a few years. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely hilarious!!! I could not stop cracking up. I love that he is a mini-Santa in May. I'm sure the other kiddos were so excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it eepn!! you are a SUPER momma!

    ReplyDelete