Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Memorial Day 2006

This weekend both Brian and my parents are going to become empty nesters. I guess they kind of have already been on and off, but this time they probably will be for good. My sister found an amazing apartment in Addison. They are helping her move in to today. She is so pumped. I can't wait to see how cute it is when we come back to Dallas in July. Congrats Erica! Brianna (Brian's Sister) and Matthew (her new hubby) are moving to Houston this week because of Matthew's Job. I know they are excited, but at the same time are going to miss their family and friends in Dallas. I want to wish them Good luck, I know they will love their new home! I am also saying some special prayers for our parents because I know they will miss having all their kids close.........hopefully some day we can all live in the bird streets of Coppell again :)


Happy Memorial Day, I hope everyone has an awesome three day weekend! I know I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment