Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Favorites!

A few of my favorites....
  • Shopping with friends
    Today the boys and I meant up with our friend Rachel in Escondido and did a little shopping, so much fun! Thanks for meeting us Rachwill!!!

  • Divine Consign I have had a few people ask recently about the kids consignment sale I always rave about. They will announce the dates for the next sale in July. Go to their homepage for more information: http://www.divineconsign.net/. I also just found one out here in Cali that I am selling some items at this week, their site is http://www.ockidsconsignment.com/.

  • Cherry On Top
OK it is not Sonic, but it is yummy!!!! This place has the best frozen yogurt and over 40 toppings to choose from. This will be the place I want to take with me when we move next time!
http://www.cherryontop.net/home.php


  • 30 Day Shred/ Biggest Loser
    The other day Nate stepped on to the scale and cried out " 2 pounds I am the biggest loser". This cracked me up! I guess there are worse shows he could be watching, hahaha. He also love exercising with me to the "30 day Shred". I started this last week and I love it. It is a 20 minute workout you do everyday. I will update you in the results........in 30 days.

This post is a little random, but O Well!

2 comments:

  1. Nate sang every word to the Bob the Builder song (a capella) when I told him I was out of quarters and that the only way to make the "ride" go again was to sing to him. oops, it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Jason and I LOVE Escondido! In fact, Grant has a shabby chic sign in his room from a store there that we bought when we went for Craig's wedding. We LOVED that town and all the restaurants and shopping. We actually went there 2 different days on our 10 day trip to Cali. So many fun memories. Anyway, love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete