Friday, February 26, 2010

Wednesdays with Mickey

Last Wednesday little Benny had his two year appointment. He cried the whole time...he was very mad he had to take off his cowboy shirt for the doctor to check him out. He was so mad he put his hat and boots back on with his diaper....I really wish I would have had my camera. He was hysterical and I was trying very hard not to crack up....If you think I sound mean wait until you have a two year old ;) He pulled himself back together at the end of the appointment when he got to put on all his cloths leave the office. He checked out very well, he weighed 28.5 lbs and measured 35ins. He got two shots, he did cry but no more than the rest of the time we were there. The nurse had to weigh him on the baby scale because he would not stand up hehehehehe! Little Benny has so much personality, he makes me laugh!!!
After his appointment we when to Disneyland with some of our little friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment