Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Palm Springs

At the beginning of June Eli and I joined some girl friends for a weekend in Palm Springs. We had such a relaxing trip. My friend Lori graciously invited us to their family's gorgeous vacation home. We drank cocktails by the pool, got some sun, went out for dinner, and enjoyed some uninterrupted conversation. I love you girls, thanks for the awesome weekend!
So Mr. Eli napped by the pool most of the day, I think he is a big fan of palm springs!
This is the view from the backyard!
Growing up on a golf course I always feel the need to turn a cartwheel, run in the sprinklers, or play in the sand traps when I see a big open green! My friends decided to one up me by preforming a flip and the splits.
(not sure if I had permission to feature the acrobatics on the blog).....but here is my cartwheel

No comments:

Post a Comment