Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Paddle Boarding

I don't know if I have shared this with you but I have jumped on the group-on band wagon. I love all the discount websites for deals! On this particular day two of my friends and I all got $20 paddle board rentals......I have been wanting to try this for a while now. Let me just say...... it is so much fun! The kids also really enjoyed having the adults paddle them around and playing on the boards. We will for sure do this again. Such a great day with the kiddos in the SUN :)
One of Nate's favorite games to play....Jake and the Neverland Pirates (pictured Jake and Izzy)


Miss Jilly ready to jump in



Look at Cade



Miss Riley
Enjoying my time on ocean while everyone else watches my kids :) hehehe
Taking Benny for a ride
Maia and her balancing skills
Craig and Cade showing off that they can both stand up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment