Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pit'r Pat'r Polkadots by Juee



I would like to introduce my Mom’s new business “Pit’r Pat’r Polkadots by Julee”. A few months ago she started creating her own line of baby gift and clothing items. She has beautiful blankets, bibs, baptismal gowns, and much much more. She is an amazing seamstress. She made my wedding gown, all of my bridesmaids’ dresses, and the boys’ nursery bedding. Her work is incredible, I am so very proud of her. Check out her ETSY store! I know a few of you just had babies or will be having them soon. Her items also make wonderful gifts for your friends.

If you are not familiar with ETSY it is a wonderful site to buy handmade items, antiques, and craft related supplies. It is a dangerous place ;)…… everything is sooo cute. I just bought I fun colorful strap for my camera. She also has started a blog so add it to your favs and join as a follower!

No comments:

Post a Comment