Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Night Out


Last weekend I had Saturday night off, it was so much fun! First I went out for drinks with some of my mama friends from our playgroup. It was amazing how much easier it is to talk when you are not all chasing your kids around. Then afterwards Brian I went out to celebrate (early) our 4th anniversary. Out of respect for him I decided not to be paparazzi wife (well it was a little more like...I was told not to be camera crazy, but it sounds better to say it was my idea). He ordered us Mia Tais....our drink of choice when we were on our engagement trip in Hawaii. I can not believe that we got engaged over five years ago...where does the time go! We had a wonderful evening out. I love you Brian! Thank you to Juee and PopPop for keeping the little guys company.

1 comment: