Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

We had such a wonderful Valentine's Day Weekend! Grandma Juee has been in town this past week and offered to watch the boys overnight, so Saturday Brian and I headed to San Diego for the evening. We had such a great time! It was so nice not to have to feed anyone but myself :)and have those margaritas I had been wanting. To top it all off I got to sleep in until 9:30am! Brian and I enjoyed our night off, thank you Juee! The boys had a great time and luckily were very well behaved for their grandma.



Nate opening his care package from MiMi and Pawpa. He was so excited and Benny loved his little puppy. Thank you for all the goodies!!


Nate dancing on the patio on Valentine's Day. He was excited to wear his guitar shirt!



Lots of love from all of us to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment