Thursday, April 29, 2010

Palm Springs

Last weekend I took a 24 hour trip to Palm Spring with a few girlfriends. It was such an adventure! We all had a great time, it was really nice to have the weekend off. I forgot to take pictures, but I did manage to capture a few of the backyard landscape. Thank you Lori for letting us stay at your family's gorgeous home. I thought Palm Springs was beautiful and I would love to go back for an extended get away some day. This Texas girl just goes crazy anytime I see palm trees and mountains.

I think Mr.Pumpkin liked Palm Springs too, I had quite a few contractions while we were there. Not sure what brought them on but I had a few ideas......it could have been due to our car breaking down on the side of the road, the superheros that came to our rescue, the heat, lack of water, the extra large greasy grilled cheese I devoured at dinner, the yummy pineapple juice we had by the pool, being carsick, the cartwheel I turned on the golf course, or the crazy amount of laughing that took place. Whatever it was it did not stop us from having a great time! Thanks Ladies for a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment