Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Sunday

Today we took the boys to a Fall Festival in Seal Beach. I was hoping to get a good picture of Nate and Ben together in the pumpkins...but Ben was not feeling festive ;)
Nate and Daddy
Me and my boys

All this is wearing me out :)




We have to wear our BOOTS to the pumpkin patch!
The Cutouts

The Car Ride
Ben looking very relaxed and cool driving his car

Nate is going to be great in a parade :)
Mr. America ;)
Not really sure it this is fun or not

Nate was a big fan of this dancing werewolf
Mom stop taking picture I am not going to smile
The swinging pirate ship

The SUPER SLIDE
The Petting Zoo

This picture is dedicated to PopPop John

See Ben it is fun!
BAAAHAAAH

Palm Trees and Pumpkins

3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures!! Especially the pumpkins and the palm trees, just like Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the one of Ben chillin' in the car. And I am a little scared of the wolf! Such great pictures, Erin! I hope you guys are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw looks like YOU guys had sooo much fun (cept for Ben) hehe wish we could've gone with you!!

    ReplyDelete