Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sonic Happy Hour

We are back to the times of sonic happy hour and Sunday family dinners. When we lived in Dallas our almost daily activity was Sonic Happy Hour, so I could get my route 44 raspberry ice tea (unsweetened)! We have been taking full advantage of having a sonic less than a mile away yeah! We also used to have dinner at my parents house on Sunday nights and went out to eat with the Nickell's on Thursday nights . I miss those traditions.

Benny enjoying his roll at Sunday Dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Found this post while looking for pictures of Sonic Drinks. I love them too!

    Can't wait until my little one is big enough that I can share with her. Your little guy looks so adorable with that giant cup!

    -Kate
    http://tinycherryworkshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete