Sunday, March 29, 2009

Last Weekend's Festivities

Last weekend we came in town a little early so I would not miss my sweet sister-in-law Brianna's Bachelorette Party and shower on Saturday. It was so fun to get to be here to celebrate with her. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family. It was also really sweet for my parents to watch the babies while I had a night out!
All her bridesmaids at the shower.
The shower was held at Las Colinas Country Club and it was beautiful.
Brianna and I getting ready to get in the limo.
The bride, her mama, and me
We went to Javier's for dinner and then Joyce's afterwards. We had a really fun suite at ZaZa. I think everyone had a great time! We are looking forward to all the wedding festivities. We love you Aunt B!
On Sunday I headed over the the crescent spa with some of my best College friends! Britt and Lindsay are both getting married this summer about a month a part. Britt decided instead of a shower we would do a spa day all together. I would have to say this is one of the easiest showers I have thrown :) We all got manicures and pedicures together. Britt also got a massage, she said it was wonderful. It was so great to hang out with them all afternoon. I miss you girls!
Lunch at Mattitos! Yummy "bob" queso and lots of diet coke!
At the crescent getting ready!.

No comments:

Post a Comment