Friday, May 6, 2011

Texas Bluebonnets

My sweet friend Lindsey Fusch photographed my kiddos in the bluebonnets while we were back home in Texas. I little background on the day..... Uncle Matthew and Aunt Brianna took all three boys on the train downtown to fair park to see the dinosaur exhibit all day while I was at the baby shower. Nate and Benny both fell asleep on the way home from their downtown adventure. The combination of Benny being asleep and his aversion to real cloths (my PJ kid) did not set the greatest mood for pictures. I love these because they capture the emotion of the day and will help me to remember what our daily life was like with three kids under five. I just love these boys! She also captured some great moments of my kids with their buddies the Kulle kids. Thank you Lindsey for these precious memories, you are very talented. Also thank you Aunt B and Uncle Matthew for taking the boys on the fun outing!


























No comments:

Post a Comment