Thursday, March 17, 2011

PopPop John's Visit

So I am really behind on my blogging for the month, get ready for lots of pictures!
My dad flew in for the week of my birthday. We managed to fit in a beach day, a snow day, a Disneyland day, and some park fun. He even watched the boys so Brian and I could go out to dinner for my birthday. We had such a good time with POPPOP! Love you, thanks for the fun visit!
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Erin! I am so jealous of all your fun beach time you get to have, living in California! :) So much fun for the boys!!

    ReplyDelete