Saturday, March 20, 2010

Visitors

So the last few weeks I have been slacking on my blogging......but not on my picture taking so don't worry ;) We started our month of visitors with a visit from Uncle Justin! We all loved getting to see him for his spring break. Brian took of a few days from work and they headed to Vegas, sounded like they had a great time. These pictures are from last Friday we took him and PopPop John to downtown Huntington. Justin tried a little surfing while we played in the sand. Our family's March tradition is filling out tournament brackets (Nate called them rockets), we even have the boys pick their teams. It makes it really fun to follow, we did it last year while Justin was visiting. This year Ben was doing the best for the first few rounds and now we are all doing pretty bad. It was great seeing you Justin, thanks for making the trip out to Cali! The day we dropped Justin off at the airport we picked up PopPop John for a visit.
I am going to get you....
got you....
take that....
watch PopPop pull me in the sand...
Now it is Nate's turn....
playing ball with Dad....chase me PopPop...

No comments:

Post a Comment