Monday, January 25, 2010

LA Girls Weekend

Ok so I am way behind on my blogging........... the boys and I got back from our two week long trip to Dallas on Sunday afternoon. Life has been very busy!! So I am sure I will get you all updated by the end of this week. Also my camera has been in the shop so thankful my sweet friend Lindsey Fusch has taken many pictures to capture our girls weekend as well as our Dallas adventures. I have to admit I am very jealous of her camera and took every opportunity to steal it ;)

My friends Rachel, Amy, and Lindsey flew in for the weekend for a girls trip to LA. The highlights were seeing Conan O'Brien show (a close 2nd was playing dress up at the mall in the dressing room....like old times)!! We spent Saturday shopping at The Grove and catching up. I am so thankful they were all able to make the trip (especially my 30 week preggers friend)! I miss these girlys!





A Jackie Chan spotting

No comments:

Post a Comment